Official Game 12 Green Bay vs Chicago Thread

If GB doesn't win this by 3 TDs it's a loss...

I get what you're saying, but it's a rivalry game, and it's their Superbowl. They will be fired up. And, let's not forget they'd love to prove Rodgers doesn't own them as a Packer in probably his last Packers v. Bears game.

We need to weather the storm and win - just win baby, get to 10 -3 baby. Hopefully, without additional injuries.

It would be great if Jaire, Z, or Bakh can suit up and play in the last 2 or 3 games. If they can’t get healthy until the playoffs, I would consider just leaving them on IR.

They beat the Titans and Lions last year by 3 TD or more. None at all in 2019 and 2018. Once in 2017. None in 2016. Not at all this year. Doesn’t happen that often, not a really fair standard.
I just thought they needed 1 more point than their opponent for a win!?!?!?

Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb has a core injury that will prevent him from playing Sunday and could keep him out for much longer.

Packers coach Matt LaFleur says Cobb has a “pretty significant injury” and is “going to be out for a while.”

Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb has a core injury that will prevent him from playing Sunday and could keep him out for much longer.

Packers coach Matt LaFleur says Cobb has a “pretty significant injury” and is “going to be out for a while.”
EQ should be getting more snaps anyway.

With Cobb out figure it would be Rodgers to get more snaps as he would replace Cobb in the slot.
He hasn't shown anything though, and this isn't the old MM stagnant offense. Adams moves around for matchups, including the slot.

265147873_6605783049494299_2294363353650400764_n.jpg

Back