Official 2019 Week 13 Green Bay vs NY Giants Thread

They clamped us down. I mean, that call on Afams? Please. The Jimmy Graham pass, Was Rodgers down when that fumble came out?

Look how well we moved the ball in the third quarter. That's a normal Packers offense.

Just how the league is nowadays. Sometimes it plays for us, sometimes against.
No Rodgers was not down, the Graham pass? Why not challenge it? Adams? Dumb ass play. Next

Poor OL protection? WR timing and lack of quick separation? Is ARod's accuracy suffering, especially on downfield throws? Not sure which caused last Sunday's problem. It could have been a combination of all three. All I know is this game Sunday should be a Packers win, but I have no intention to predict anymore GB performances. All I will do is hope the Packers win out in the rest of their reg season games.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you ALL !

They clamped us down. I mean, that call on Afams? Please. The Jimmy Graham pass, Was Rodgers down when that fumble came out?

Look how well we moved the ball in the third quarter. That's a normal Packers offense.

Just how the league is nowadays. Sometimes it plays for us, sometimes against.

We got our butts handed to us in all phases, take the ggg( when you click in here and call a spade a spade.

Giants are a dumpster fire. Packers get back on track lay the smack down on NY

Packers 34
Giants 17

This game makes me nervous. I still don't know who the Packers are! If they're the team that showed up in their last two road games, they will lose, even to the lowly NYG who have lost seven in a row. Hopefully the Packers play with something to prove after the last two road game debacles.

My hope is they target Jones more. Since Adams return I can't recall them targeting Jones. I believe just once in the last two games! The way the WRs are playing I think getting Jones back in the passing game will be critical.

27-17 Packers though. NYG has too many injuries and is a bad team.

Interested to see how we respond on the road the week after that kind of loss.

If we shit ourselves it's gonna raise serious questions. We need to put this team away.

Couple things here:
A. Weather appears to be a factor today, might not be as clean a game as you think.
B. Playing on turf in said weather brings injuries into play, watch #17 close this is the type of game where you can aggravate turf toe easy.

Back