Not WI.....My Kids

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
I posted wrong that was state championship # 24...19 state titles in the last 20 years including 18 straight from 2000 to 2018 a state record in any division and sport. #Dynasty
EtA2DUPXMAMpcxM

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
My last hurrah as a coach seeing Malaki's grade at Walter's. He played QB for me in jr high my last yr coaching. He had recruiters after him even then. I am going to enjoy his 3 yrs in collage..I say 3 because the NFL will be calling his name next.

S/LB Malaki Starks (Jefferson, GA) commits to Georgia View Class

Starks (6-1, 210) is one of the real game-changers in the 2022 recruiting class. He could easily be considered the top player in the Peach State for the upcoming cycle, but regardless of his ranking he is an elite-level athlete. Starks could easily play running back in college, and he rushed for over 1,500 yards as a junior. He will likely end up on defense though, and he could work out as a safety who can play in the box or he could be an outside linebacker with his ability to drop in coverage. Starks can also take on running backs out of the backfield or turn up field and rush the passer. The possibilities are endless for Starks, and there's little doubt the defensive coaches at Georgia will figure out many ways to use him.

2022 College Recruiting Commit
Malaki Starks' Player Grade: A-