NFL Draft Cornerback Rankings: No. 1 – Alabama’s Patrick Surtain II

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
jim_mora_jr_on_dna_of_samuel_surtain_hor-607f02207503d4465423e7bc_apr_20_2021_16_37_25.jpg

Get to know Alabama cornerback Patrick Surtain II with his story, stats and NFL Draft scouting report.

Continue reading...

Said error.

Anyways, my number 1 Corner is Caleb Farley. If not for the surgery on the disk would be top Corner on most boards. But because was unable to workout, might fall to bottom of round one and others going ahead of him.

Horn is getting a lot of pop and so is Newsome and Stokes after their workouts and super fast 40. Some have rose on big boards after impressive workouts,but the tape doesn't lie.

Back surgeries always scare me. This was said to be minor. In our real world there is no such thing as minor and being the same.

Farley is a GMs nightmare. You look like a genius if he plays out his rookie contract and plays 14-16 games per season and does it well, and you look like a complete idiot for taking a guy with 2 back surgeries after misses half the games on the injury list. He'll be one of the guys I'll be watching next Thursday to see which GM has the guts to take him, especially if he goes in the top 15-20.

Farley's medical's will be key. If he goes top 15 as projected will show that someone thinks he's fine. I think at 29 unless your team doctor is saying no way no how will he pass a physical you take him if there.

Unless you are 100% certain in Farleys meds he’s off my board. The risk is greater than the reward. I get it only takes 1 but with limited medicals available it’s just to risky

It seems like every time the Packers take a flyer on a guy with a checkered background with injuries, the guy ends up a flop, because he never reaches his potential, and never contributes enough on the field to give credence to him having a roster spot. It always scares me. Especially when the pick is an early one.

It seems like every time the Packers take a flyer on a guy with a checkered background with injuries, the guy ends up a flop, because he never reaches his potential, and never contributes enough on the field to give credence to him having a roster spot. It always scares me. Especially when the pick is an early one.
Maybe the Packers medical team just sucks big time at giving their thoughts on players who have injury issues.

Reactions: TW
Back