Next Season's Offense Could Be Interesting

Bottom line Adams has to make up big time for last season. No free second year pass from me. With Jordy hurt we lost our #1, #2 played like a #3 our #3 played like a #4 Jones played like a #3. Lacy took no pressure off the recievers. Lot of blame to go around, no passes given.
Say I'm sorry with vastly improved play or find a new job

Adams and Rodgers were duds last year. Will they bounce back? Big year for both those guys.

Maybe off-topic, but I also wrote worry levels for the D, and didn't wanna start a new thread:

CB - Worry level: 2
2015 problem: None. Hayward is gone, so 2016 depth is lessened.
Solutions: Draft a boundary corner.
- Shields, Randall, Rollins and Hyde is a fine dime group. We're solid at the slot, but could use one more boundary type guy, unless Goodson manages to make a big step up.

S - Worry level: 1
2015 problem: Dropped INTs
Solutions: Hire JUGGS machine drill sergeant
- HaHa and Burnett are a fine top 2, and Hyde good depth. Banjo a STs demon. What's not to like?

DL - Worry level: 6
2015 problem: Raji's nagging injury
Solutions: Draft a 3-down NT/DT. Pennel's development. Guion back in a less weightliftery body.
- Daniels is great, but the 0- and 1-tech position is a worry. Need two quality guys for nickel. Pennel is suspended early, and Guion a JAG.

ILB - Worry level: 9
2015 problem: Extreme lack of talent
Solutions: Major investment in draft. Ryan's development. Barrington returns for depth. Keep moving CMIII around.
- Ryan and Barrington will be OK, but not great, at one spot. The other remains a complete mystery.

OLB - Worry level: 2
2015 problem: Having to play CMIII inside
Solutions: Play him outside
- Otherwise both talent and depth are fine for 2016. Need to draft for longer term to keep the stable full.

Pretty much agree with everything you say except Guion a JAG. That is being too kind IMO

Back