Miami Building Collapse

GBP4EVER

Draft Guru
2022 Draft Guru
Reaction score
Right now I guess all we can do is hope they get lucky and find more people alive in the rubble

FlaPack

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Right now I guess all we can do is hope they get lucky and find more people alive in the rubble
The weather down there has been bad. In reality it’s a search and recovery now

GBP4EVER

Draft Guru
2022 Draft Guru
Reaction score
The weather down there has been bad. In reality it’s a search and recovery now
Yeah though they are saying some people have been found 100 or more hours but yeah I think they would have heard people yelling out if anyone was still alive.

TW

Reaction score
I don't envy the workers the task ahead. It's like a mini-version of the WTC. My thoughts are with them. If you've ever sifted through rubble to find remains, be thankful. It's not a pleasant job.

FlaPack

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Yeah though they are saying some people have been found 100 or more hours but yeah I think they would have heard people yelling out if anyone was still alive.
Heat and rain have been bad.

GBP4EVER

Draft Guru
2022 Draft Guru
Reaction score
I don't envy the workers the task ahead. It's like a mini-version of the WTC. My thoughts are with them. If you've ever sifted through rubble to find remains, be thankful. It's not a pleasant job.
Yep I hear how the search dogs have to be played with because they get depressed that they never find anyone alive.

GBP4EVER

Draft Guru
2022 Draft Guru
Reaction score
Feel sorry for families at this point knowing that will they even find any remains of my loved one or will it be like the WTC falling and not much was left.

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
I have I did, Andrew was even worse, bodies in the water for days...bloated etc. You never ever fully get those images and smells out of your mind. Some nights I don't want to sleep.