McCarthy: Tempo on offense was poor

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Packers coach Mike McCarthy talked a lot about a fresh start as his team begins preparation for the playoffs. But he also acknowledged the many struggles Green Bay has had to this point.

Continue reading...

Initial comment was: "We need to clean our own house. Didn't have a team meeting, got right into Washington". How the heck are you supposed to clean your own house if you don't have a meeting?

Last edited:
My goodness...

(Paraphrasing)"We know exactly what we need to do to get this straightened out. However, we're not going to do that because I believe what we've been doing works. Now stop bothering me I've got a playoff game to prepare for."

(On anything you can draw on) There's a lot of things. We all grow up, we have to go through things. I didn't grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth and there's a part of me that likes where we are. We fully intend to get into this football team. Lot of video to get through. I'm looking forward to the challenge.

o_Owideeye)) sh))

(On 2-minute offense) We perform pretty good in that. We've done some good things. I think you have to be real careful in situational offense and down and distance. If you're having success in one situation i don't think it carries over to another situation.

:confused: wacky(

(On tempo) It was poor. We can do better.

Annnd that would be your fault coach...

Back