Mark's Mock Draft 4.0

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
GB has lost TJ Lang and Micah Hyde in FA. Packers trade out of Round 1 with Cleveland and aquire the 1 st pick in round 2 and a 4th. My first 2 picks stand though

Round 2 pick #1: Adoree Jackson, CB/KR, USC 5'11 184 4.42 40.... Combo CB/KR guy that replaces Micah Hyde. Jackson put together an electric season for USC with 55 tackles with 11 passes broken up and five interceptions. He also returned two kickoffs and two punts for touchdowns in 2016 along with a touchdown reception on offense. Jackson has given the NFL proof that he is a serious cover-corner prospect for the 2017 NFL Draft. Watch his video below..reminds me of a guy named Woodson in college at Michigan.

Round 2 pick #2 : Jordan Willis, 3-4 OLB, Kansas State 6-3. 255. GB needs more rush from the outside and this is about right for Willis in this draft. Willis caused a lot of disruption and negative plays for his defense in an impressive senior year. In 2016, he totaled 11.5 sacks, 52 tackles, 17.5 tackles for a loss, three passes batted and three forced fumbles.

Round 3 : Taylor Moton, G/OT, Western Michigan 6'5 330 GB has depth issues on OL they need to plug. Moton played well at the Senior Bowl. He is tough at the point of attack with strength in the ground game. For the NFL, Moton has versatile size and could be a player who is a valuable competitor at guard or tackle early in his NFL career. Right guard or right tackle could be his best position in the long term.

Round 4 pick 1: Kareem Hunt, RB, Toledo 5'10 208 Paired with Monty GB has a nice 2 headed combo. Hunt was excellent at the Senior Bowl, using his speed to slash through the defense. He was very impressive as a receiver out of the backfield. Hunt may not have the size to be an every-down back in the NFL, but he could be a dangerous weapon as a complementary back and be an asset in passing situations. Hunt averaged 5.6 yards per carry in 2016 for 1,475 yards with 10 touchdowns.

Round 4 pick 2 : Dwayne Thomas, CB, LSU 6'0 186 GB adds another player to what was a lackluster secondary, Thomas is a sleeper corner with huge upside and decent skills.

Round 5 pick 1 : Tanzel Smart, DT, Tulane 6-0. 296 Tulane Smart showed some interior pass-rush skills as a senior, totaling 5.5 sacks with 67 tackles, 18.5 tackles for a loss and one forced fumble. GB has to get a bit more athletic on DL and Smart is a great value here in round 5.

Round 5 pick 2 : Elijah McGuire, RB, La.-Lafayette GB needs more depth at RB and adds a sleeper prospect here, McGuire averaged 4.9 yards per carry in 2016 for 1,127 yards with seven touchdowns. He hauled in 29 balls for 238 yards and two scores as well. McGuire had an impressive week at the East-West Shrine.

Round 6: Anthony Walker*, ILB/OLB, Northwestern 6'1 238 In 2016, Walker recorded 105 tackles with 10 for a loss, four forced fumbles, two sacks, five passes broken up and one interception this was after putting on a bunch of weight to go inside... take 10 pounds off and this kid could be a couple steps faster and play a big role. Consider this TT "diamond " pick in 17

Round 7 : Jerome Lane*, WR, Akron 6'2 220 Big WR who declared early. GB will take him late rather then play the UDFA game and develop him for a yr or 2.

A few changes and a draft in this one... hope you enjoyed it !

First four picks would put a smile on my face. Walker would really be a nice score, just think he'll go before 6th round. Smart reminds me of Daniels, would be a nice addition. Like the Lane pick also.

good group. I would be happy. Hits all the needs and adds depth. walker will go in the 3rd at the latest. Hes a gamer.

Wow...Walker looks like a terror on the field. Would not mind seeing him on the Packers.

Back