long and hard on this, I want Noah

I wouldn't mind him, if he was there.

This team needs a bookend.

I see him projected in round 1-2. It looks like the NFL is over his off the field issues.

Since they had him in for a private workout, they are clearly considering him. There is a decent chance he won't last until our pick. If he is there and we take him, I'll be happy with that pick because they've clearly done their due diligence and feel comfortable with the risk. He's one of the few OLB prospects that would be good value at #27 if the drug use is no longer an issue.

It is interesting that the draft sims still have him as a poor choice in the 1st round. Picking Spence in the 27th spot only nets a B+ grade.

It is interesting that the draft sims still have him as a poor choice in the 1st round. Picking Spence in the 27th spot only nets a B+ grade.

I spent quite a bit of time doing some of the sims last year, but hardly any this year. The grades seem to be highly subjective based on the draft board that they come up with. But it doesn't take into consideration how any players would fit on specific teams beyond what position they play. So a specific DT might be a great fit for the Packers but only an average player for Denver. Also, the trade opportunities are beyond silly.

If the Pack like him I trust they did their check on him. He f'ed up in his past. He passed every test after that. That kid has tip 10 skills. He we grab him at 27 I'll be excited for the chance at a stud. Heck add in if we take a shit a Jaylon Smith later and we could be golden

Back