Late Training Camp Day 3 Summary

Jaymo

Reaction score
Didn't see one ?

No sign of running back Aaron Jones so far.

Just saw what TE Marcedes Lewis can add. Drove Jake Ryan into the ground on a running play.

Crosby hits from 33, 36, 28, 40, 42, 46 and 50. Misses wide right from 48. Bradley had only bad snap. High, Scott got it down and Crosby hit a low-liner through.

New from JSOnline and PackersNews: Packers cornerback Quinten Rollins inherits linebacker role in dime package https://ift.tt/2AeL7oZ #Packers

In 1 on 1 pass rush Montravius Adams destroyed lesser competition. Good start, but now he must show it against Taylor and McCray.

Defense definitely showed more in one on one pass rush drill.

If you had to pick one of the #Packers backup QBs who has been most impressive it’s Eastern Kentucky rookie Tim Boyle. Has a rocket arm and has put it on the money in team drills.

Left guard Lane Taylor taking team reps for the first time. #Packers

First look at 1 on 1s between WRs and DBs:
* Rookie Josh Jackson had two tough reps against Randall Cobb, who looks sharp after ankle surgery
* The matchups between Kevin King and Davante Adams are excellent. Very good battles
* Rough session for Quinten Rollins

JK Scott punted five times:
40 yards, 4.77 hang
49 yards, 4.38 hang
45 yards, 4.91 hang
51 yards, 4.60 hang
48 yards, 4.84 hang

Big moment for Kyler Fackrell: Beat David Bakhtiari in the 1-on-1 pass rush drill. This is significant for the third-year OLB because he had a 1-30 record in the drill his first two camps combined, including 1-18 last summer.

Here’s a player to watch: rookie LB @GreerMartini48. He’s on the No. 1 kickoff return front line. He’s also been getting snaps with the No. 2 defense at inside backer.

Practice ends with the a scuffle that turns into a play battle royal. Too hot to fight. 2 hours, 41 minutes

New from JSOnline and PackersNews: Packers cornerback Quinten Rollins inherits linebacker role in dime package https://ift.tt/2AeL7oZ #Packers

I hope that's just bad writing by JSOline... I don't want an DB to "inherit" an LB position. i want a person to step up, grab it by the ballz, and scream "this is my b****!!"

I hope that's just bad writing by JSOline... I don't want an DB to "inherit" an LB position. i want a person to step up, grab it by the ballz, and scream "this is my b****!!"
Rollins never was a real CB. Dude was always a S, it's just that we already had 6 guys at that position, so him and Randall got moved to CB. ILB is that hybrid role, I think it will fit him much better.

Rollins never was a real CB. Dude was always a S, it's just that we already had 6 guys at that position, so him and Randall got moved to CB. ILB is that hybrid role, I think it will fit him much better.

I hope you're right...

Back