Lakers vs Bucks

What showed achillies tendon for Lakers is their bench. Lakers bench scored 4 points in the game. Giannis made more 3 pointers then the Lakers bench scored in points. Lakers bench in FG/3 pointers/FT were 2 of 14

I'd like to believe the Bucks D was so good that they throttled the Lakers bench. Reality tells me that the Lakers' bench isn't too good.

I'd like to believe the Bucks D was so good that they throttled the Lakers bench. Reality tells me that the Lakers' bench isn't too good.
Bucks D was that good. Kuzma will make a big difference. But still think Clippers are better

Bucks D was that good. Kuzma will make a big difference. But still think Clippers are better

The Clippers appear to be a better team on paper. In fact they seem to be superior to the Bucks in some areas. Yet, it still isn't showing up on the court. Sometimes, what could be considered the best team simply doesn't materialize, because the players' games just don't mesh. We'll have to see where it all shakes out further down the road.

But, where they stand today, they're still a potent team, and could be quite a bit like last year's Raptors, who flew slightly under the radar for a large part of the season.

The Clippers appear to be a better team on paper. In fact they seem to be superior to the Bucks in some areas. Yet, it still isn't showing up on the court. Sometimes, what could be considered the best team simply doesn't materialize, because the players' games just don't mesh. We'll have to see where it all shakes out further down the road.

But, where they stand today, they're still a potent team, and could be quite a bit like last year's Raptors, who flew slightly under the radar for a large part of the season.
I just wonder how much the Clippers will be hurt for playoff seeding in the end with Leonard needing his rest days. He's already sat out 8 out of 31 games for LA. He's on average sitting out 1 out of every 4 games.

Reactions: TW
Good point on Leonhard. He is the little engine that could, on their roster.

I just wonder how much the Clippers will be hurt for playoff seeding in the end with Leonard needing his rest days. He's already sat out 8 out of 31 games for LA. He's on average sitting out 1 out of every 4 games.
Minimal. Clips will be a 1-3 seed when it’s all over. They are just deeper than anyone else and in a 7 game series that’s to their advantage. Now if they drop to a 5 seed that could be a tougher grind. The team that nobody wants to play in the playoffs is Dallas. Watched them vs Bucks and Philly and damn they are good even shorthanded

Mavs have some real slashers. They aren't afraid to take it to the paint like it's 3rd and 3.

Mavs have some real slashers. They aren't afraid to take it to the paint like it's 3rd and 3.
Loved the way Brunson plays. Smart kid. And Curry while not his brother he can fill it up

Back