LA FLEUR ON RODGERS

My two favorite concerts. Elvis in Vegas and The Beach Boys in LA at the Hollywood Bowl back in 1963. That's the day I became a big time fan.

EDIT: Also saw Presley at Lake Tahoe

lol. i was a big fan of that album back when i was in college. i saw j geils on that tour as part of one of those super concerts with four or five bands.
I know! Song and album title were the same. Great album!
I was a few years out of school.
There was a lot of great music in the late 70’s early 80’s!

My two favorite concerts. Elvis in Vegas and The Beach Boys in LA at the Hollywood Bowl back in 1963. That's the day I became a big time fan.

Thank you, thank you very much ahuh!

ZZ Top tipped their hats to Elvis with a remake of his song.
One of my Fav’s!

I know! Song and album title were the same. Great album!
I was a few years out of school.
There was a lot of great music in the late 70’s early 80’s!
I was a more Beatles fan then graduated up to Cream...saw them in concert here in RI many moons ago

ZZ Top tipped their hats to Elvis with a remake of his song.
One of my Fav’s!

that's one of the few groups that i always wanted to see live but never got around to it. but now i might might be mistaken.

haw haw haw haw.

I met Billy Gibbons one day while he was hawking his BBQ sauce at a Fiesta down here in Texas. That was years ago. He's every bit the person he acted like in Bones, and a person would expect. One thing though. He's smarter than hell. He knows what breeds success, and plays it well. His sauces are really good. I don't use them, but that's because I have a special sauce made by a friend of my son up in Austin. The guy sells it to several brands under their label, and makes a ton of money. We get it straight out of his home kitchen!

EDIT: That's a Fiesta Market, not an event. Sorry!

Back