LA FLEUR ON RODGERS

He's supposed to not say anything like Belicheck rather than say something stupid like Rodgers is going to be my quarterback for a long long time when he moved up to draft a QB.

Now the questions goes right back to Rodgers, where he has to say what he said that was posted in the shout.

If you don't talk about it, it has a chance of going away. If you keep making BS statements it stays at the forefront.

He's supposed to not say anything like Belicheck rather than say something stupid like Rodgers is going to be my quarterback for a long long time when he moved up to draft a QB.

Now the questions goes right back to Rodgers, where he has to say what he said that was posted in the shout.

If you don't talk about it, it has a chance of going away. If you keep making BS statements it stays at the forefront.
well maybe they need to stop asking him the question then and if thats his answer so be it. And no the question will be asked again and again all year and any answer is irrelevant to this year. Just gets fans and click bait in a frenzy for no reason

A. You don't move up and draft a QB in round 1 and then not make him your starter, it's not debatable.
B. Rodgers gets it and knows he's not retiring in GB in reality.
C. Not much else ML can say at this point but he and Gute had better be sure on Love or they both will be out of a job and be tarnished by the move long term. tc(

A. You don't move up and draft a QB in round 1 and then not make him your starter, it's not debatable.
C. Not much else ML can say at this point but he and Gute had better be sure on Love or they both will be out of a job and be tarnished by the move long term. tc(

It's difficult seeing any other outcome than Rodgers will be dumped as soon as it's economically possible. It's also pretty much cut in stone that if they blew it by grabbing Love, they'll be history in Green Bay. It will take a couple of years I'd guess, after Rodgers is gone, but that's what I see as a time frame.

There is a worse scenario possible. What if Love is another Ryan Leaf? Now that would be a quick hook for the people who decided Rodgers was no longer the man. Of course, Rodgers will be somewhere else, laughing his rear off at how they screwed the pooch.

The last paragraph was to help those of you who don't have ulcers think about what can happen, and get one. shots)

It's difficult seeing any other outcome than Rodgers will be dumped as soon as it's economically possible. It's also pretty much cut in stone that if they blew it by grabbing Love, they'll be history in Green Bay. It will take a couple of years I'd guess, after Rodgers is gone, but that's what I see as a time frame.

There is a worse scenario possible. What if Love is another Ryan Leaf? Now that would be a quick hook for the people who decided Rodgers was no longer the man. Of course, Rodgers will be somewhere else, laughing his rear off at how they screwed the pooch.

The last paragraph was to help those of you who don't have ulcers think about what can happen, and get one. shots)
Worst case is that Love becomes a Jay Cutler type and we languish into a 9-7 / 8-8 border line playoff team and live in NFL purgatory for 5 years. Win a playoff game or 2 every 5 years, overpay a few guys thinking we are close and then rinse and repeat

Bingo Mark.

You also do not give a QB draft pick guaranteed money if you are going to not play him before his 4 year contract is up.

JMO.

Back