Keston Hiura

GBP4EVER

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
2022 Draft Guru
Reaction score
I have zero idea why he's on this team. He's nothing but a libablity. He was so bad at defense they stuck him at 1B and he just goes up there and hacks at everything at the plate. Maybe he needs a new team but he's a bust as a Brewer. Time to DFA him and then trade him or just let him walk.

I have zero idea why he's on this team. He's nothing but a libablity. He was so bad at defense they stuck him at 1B and he just goes up there and hacks at everything at the plate. Maybe he needs a new team but he's a bust as a Brewer. Time to DFA him and then trade him or just let him walk.
Good lord no. You do not put a bust label on a 24 year old kid in his 3rd season in the majors. You have him under financial control for a few years. Is he struggling yes. No question but a bust ? That’s ….FP(

Good lord no. You do not put a bust label on a 24 year old kid in his 3rd season in the majors. You have him under financial control for a few years. Is he struggling yes. No question but a bust ? That’s ….FP(
He can't field and he can't hit. He's up there swinging at anything they throw to him. He does not deserve to be on a MLB roster right now.

He can't field and he can't hit. He's up there swinging at anything they throw to him. He does not deserve to be on a MLB roster right now
The fact that DFA or a trade is even a consideration is ludicrous. Has he had a rough year and a couple months yes. A lot of 24 year old kids do. He was sent down and hit well so he up for a couple days and overreact? Let the kid figure it out.

Last edited:
The fact that DFA or a trade is even a consideration is ludicrous. Has he had a rough year and a couple months yes. A lot of 24 year old kids do. He was sent down and hit well so he up for a couple days and overreact? Let the kid figure it out.
He did not hit last year or field well also. It seems that after teams saw him in 2019 for that half a season they figured out how to pitch to him. He likes to chase way way to many pitches. He needs to learn to take pitches and not just hack at everything.

He did not hit last year or field well also. It seems that after teams saw him in 2019 for that half a season they figured out how to pitch to him. He likes to chase way way to many pitches. He needs to learn to take pitches and not just hack at everything.
That’s what I just said. A rough year and a couple months. No he needs to layoff pitches up and in. Right now he’s guessing. He’s not close to a bust label

1 hit in his last 25 AB's he does not deserve to be on a MLB roster.

He'll solve the problem. I remember the same comments being made about Tim Anderson on the White Sox. Guess what? He figured it out.

Just remember that the White Sox traded Fernando Tatis Jr because they gave up on him. Fast forward to today. Last year was not even a full season. I’m sure Atlanta is going to give up on Pache who has stuck out 25x in 63 AB. Last year Austin Riley has the same issues Huira has and he figured it out. You don’t evaluate a kid on 100 some games over 2 seasons. TW is correct he will figure it out

Just remember that the White Sox traded Fernando Tatis Jr because they gave up on him. Fast forward to today. Last year was not even a full season. I’m sure Atlanta is going to give up on Pache who has stuck out 25x in 63 AB. Last year Austin Riley has the same issues Huira has and he figured it out. You don’t evaluate a kid on 100 some games over 2 seasons. TW is correct he will figure it out

Yup! Being a Sox fan, I shouldn't have forgotten that one.

Back