Jimmy Graham says....

TW

Reaction score
According to Graham, Rodgers throws the ball so well you just can't help but catch it. It's nice hearing that because it makes it sound like Rodgers is suffering no ill effects from his injury.

Yet, the difference between controlled practice in the early going, and game time throws, is enormous. It's a great statement but I'm going to have to wait to see how well that translates in games. I'm not easily swayed by shiny object comments.

According to Graham, Rodgers throws the ball so well you just can't help but catch it. It's nice hearing that because it makes it sound like Rodgers is suffering no ill effects from his injury.

Yet, the difference between controlled practice in the early going, and game time throws, is enormous. It's a great statement but I'm going to have to wait to see how well that translates in games. I'm not easily swayed by shiny object comments.

Graham has been talking up Rodgers non stop, doesn't take away the 3 a day INT he's been throwing. The first 2 days they were really floating. Yesterday they seemed to be more high and away.

Jimmy Graham looks the part and he talks up a storm but the last couple years it's been drop city during games from him. I get he's trying to gain Arods trust etc but I am like Mark, hard to take him serious.

Can't blame him. Everyone knows how picky and neurotic Arod can be about his receivers. graham is just trying to get on his good side.

I'm too lazy to dig up the Rodgers-Bennett articles from last year but boy oh boy it was the same stuff and more. AR played, what, one drive last pre-season? And he threw that jump ball TD to Bennett and everyone and their mother thought these two were going to have a monster year.

When you think about how long both AR and Graham have been around, and the caliber of QBs Graham has played with, I mean, this is how it's supposed to look right? Like, it's not news that two talented professionals look like talented professionals together.

I always worry about players who talk a good game because way too many of them end up unable to play the good game. It's like they aren't only trying to convince us they can, they're trying to psych themselves into believing they can.

Reminds of the Jimmy episode of Seinfeld...here's a modified version...

"Jimmy's in the seam. Jimmy's in the open. Jimmy makes the catch."

Reactions: TW
Back