Jared Abbrederis ?

ski

“I'll make him an offer he can't refuse.”
Lifetime Member
Founder
Reaction score
Assuming he stays healthy, what can we HONESTLY expect out of him this coming season? Will he get any WR time with our starters? Will he be a return man? Or will he just be a backup and ride the pine all year?

I don't watch Badgers Football. But I've seen highlights and have to admit, he looks impressive.

Give me some realistic thoughts on Jared assuming he stays healthy this time around.

I would realistically expect both Janis and Abbrederis to play on special teams and them both battle in training camp for the #4 WR spot.

I would not expect much. The vast majority of our passing offense will run through Nelson, Cobb, and Adams again. Only an injury to one of the top 3 will change that.

I would realistically expect both Janis and Abbrederis to play on special teams and them both battle in training camp for the #4 WR spot.

I would not expect much. The vast majority of our passing offense will run through Nelson, Cobb, and Adams again. Only an injury to one of the top 3 will change that.

I concur.. He has potential, but since he lost a year I think he's still a year away from claiming a #4 spot..

You will see him do a lot of punt returns I think and as a WR I think 20 catches 170 yards 3 TDs.

Back