It IS Jordan Love Time !!

So in interview with Shannon Sharpe Davante Adams thought Jordan Love had the potential to be good but he also said in GB the guy behind Aaron was never given the chance to get all the way right. aka they did not want it to look like they were trying to push Aaron out the door to not cause issues.

People want to pump Stroud but stats show Love was better with less last year.

When the wheels get damaged for Stroud, he's not going to be that good. His game is premised around his mobility, a lot like Mahomes. The difference is, Mahomes can adjust on the fly, Stroud has not shown that ability yet, and hasn't shown signs of becoming better at it. As far as Stroud compared to Love? Nothing to compare there.

Both good.
yeah, i agree with that. you have to take into account that stroud did what he did as a rookie and love has had three years of learning from a master. and i can't tell you how many different articles i have read where the writer comments about how much love reminds them of the previous packers qb. i'm not saying that stroud is better than love. i'm agreeing with you that they are both good.

yeah, i agree with that. you have to take into account that stroud did what he did as a rookie and love has had three years of learning from a master. and i can't tell you how many different articles i have read where the writer comments about how much love reminds them of the previous packers qb. i'm not saying that stroud is better than love. i'm agreeing with you that they are both good.
If you're a Texans fan, you're hoping Stroud can keep it going. But rarely have we seen QB's put up those kind of numbers as a rookie and be able to get better from there. Especially for QB's that run a lot - but Stroud ran less than Love did last season so maybe there's hope for him.

Back