Is Rodgers Responsible for Team Woes?

If you haven't noticed, GB didn't do much better.... But the point still remains. Nelson, on a worse offense with a worse QB out performed all but 1 Green Bay Packer WR.
Maybe more targets to Jordy? And how much did he outperform those other than 1?

You are talking about Jordy only having about 100 yards and 1 TD more than MVS a 5th round pick and rookie. MVS also has 20 less receptions but almost same amount of yards. Also, how much were we paying him?

This discussion does not make sense. We moved on because he is over 30 and has lost speed and will continue to do so. MVS has way more upside.

Last edited:
There were no insults.....

"You believe in chem trails and the earth is flat to, don't you? Both are almost as ridiculous as thinking they separated Nelson and Rodgers to show Rodgers who was boss."

i got kicked off this forum for 30 days for less.

It's all history. A new era is going to start in Green Bay. It won't satisfy everyone, no matter what they do. For some, anything will do. For others, they won't be able to identify anyone on the field if their names weren't on the back of their shirts.

It always happens when a new coaching staff is put in place.

Personally, I have no expectations because I don't know who will be running the show, who their supporting cast will be, or what they intend doing to improve the roster.

Until then, we all have the right to speculate any way we want.

If you haven't noticed, GB didn't do much better.... But the point still remains. Nelson, on a worse offense with a worse QB out performed all but 1 Green Bay Packer WR.
C'mon CD. That falls under 'damn lies and statistics'. Jordy should have out performed our WR because he ended up number 1 WR in Oakland. You cherry picked those stats but not the circumstances. Cobb got hurt and the rest was split up among rookies.
Jordy, god bless him, was one tough step in the rebuilding of our roster. The thought expressed here was that it would take Gute up to three years to accomplish that and the first thing people do is start complaining when he makes the tough decision. It had NOTHING to do with spite, it involved turning the roster over.

Here is a similar article about Lewis and his comments on Rodgers changing the play. This one has more details or info though to. Mainly the part where it says Rodgers has the green light to change the call on the field as he sees fit. So in reality, he didn't do anything he wasn't allowed to do. I still think this is being blasted way out of proportion.

https://totalpackers.com/2019/01/marcedes-lewis-rodgers/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Also, as I mentioned in another post, how does Lewis or any other player outside of Rodgers & Mc Carthy even know what the original call was?

Back