Interesting thought for Rd 1 Pick 28

I grabbed Olave in a mock draft, about 10 spots down in round two. At first I thought it was strange that he fell that far, and now I'm beginning to get an inkling as to why it could happen.

Maybe trade back 8-10 spots from #28 and take Watson.
His 4.36 is lights out.
Just watched some highlights and the kids has some serious wheels.

Maybe trade back 8-10 spots from #28 and take Watson.
His 4.36 is lights out.
Just watched some highlights and the kids has some serious wheels.

He's certainly a guy who should be on the Packers radar for Rd 2. This draft may not be as deep as some at WR, but it's still a pretty strong group. Guys like Pickens, Metchie, Watson, Pierce and Doubs all seem to fit in that range of 40-80. All have their strengths. The Packers will have WR options after Rd 1. I'm also intrigued by Skyy Moore but suspect the Packers aren't looking for another slot guy that high in the draft after taking Rodgers last year.

He's certainly a guy who should be on the Packers radar for Rd 2. This draft may not be as deep as some at WR, but it's still a pretty strong group. Guys like Pickens, Metchie, Watson, Pierce and Doubs all seem to fit in that range of 40-80. All have their strengths. The Packers will have WR options after Rd 1. I'm also intrigued by Skyy Moore but suspect the Packers aren't looking for another slot guy that high in the draft after taking Rodgers last year.
Kyle Phillips in the 3rd fixes the Amari mistake at slot, but doubt they do it. They’ll give him more rope before they change.

Another WR to consider early Day 3 could be Eric Ezukama (Texas Tech)

I think GB could realistically add 2 WR’s in this draft

Packers will end up taking a 2nd round OL after trading back

I think that’s on the table too.

WR, Edge, OT, and DL are all a possibility

Trading out of Round 1 (if they can find a dance partner) and ending up with two 2nd’s and two 3rd’s or a third 4th would not upset me
Agree especially with this draft. It’s not deep in “elite” guys but deep with quality guys who can start / contribute

Back