Interesting Article written in 80s about Packers and troubles with team

Man that was a long read for an ADHD person lol.

Seriously remember all of those times very well. Harlan, Wolf and Holmgren changed the culture here and updates to the facilities. Trading for Favre and then at the time landing the top free agent to GB, in White, all of sudden made GB a place for players that loved football.

As Pack said aquired taste. I would say depends on if you truly love football or if it's just a job and means to live the high life.

Man that was a long read for an ADHD person lol.

Seriously remember all of those times very well. Harlan, Wolf and Holmgren changed the culture here and updates to the facilities. Trading for Favre and then at the time landing the top free agent to GB, in White, all of sudden made GB a place for players that loved football.

As Pack said aquired taste. I would say depends on if you truly love football or if it's just a job and means to live the high life.
Even if you love the game I would wager most would still not stay in the state. And that's one thing that has not changed since the 80's and there are multiple reasons why.

Even if you love the game I would wager most would still not stay in the state. And that's one thing that has not changed since the 80's and there are multiple reasons why.
The only thing I would add to that is .............

When you sign with GB, you know what you're getting into from the non-football side of the equation.

So, being up front, if you're OK with it initially, don't act surprised later and claim "it's not" what you thought it was.

The only thing I would add to that is .............

When you sign with GB, you know what you're getting into from the non-football side of the equation.

So, being up front, if you're OK with it initially, don't act surprised later and claim "it's not" what you thought it was.
This is accurate. Winning also cures alot of that.

Some of the kids that get drafted adapt, Dillon is probably the best example of that.

Back