I'm impressed

eyecatcher

Reaction score
Watched all three Bucks playoff games so far and I am impressed. They damn near pulled out the win in game 2 despite Toronto shooting lights out. Last night the game was over by the end of the 1st quarter at 32-12. I don't think they ever trailed in the game and were up 34 in the 4th qtr before coasting to the 27 point win with the starters all on the bench for the last 4 minutes.

Toronto shot like crap last night and some of that is on them for taking bad shots but Milwaukee played much better defense than they did in game 2. Game 2 the Raptors seemed like they could get to the basket anytime they wanted but last night the helping defense shut them down. Looking forward to game 4. The arrow is pointing in the right direction with this team.

Agree. Hope they don't let me down, but they look like the better team in this series and should win it. It'd be nice to win a playoff series. It's been a while. Doubt they get past the next hurdle, but still, they are playing intense, meaningful games right now and that is progress.

Back