Ice Fishing because Packers are not in the playoffs.

Nutbush

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Heading up to Devils Lake ND on the 23rd of Jan for a little perch and walleye fishing out of a snowbear. Will be the 4th year in a row fishing from one of these rigs. Do pretty darn good and will try to post some pictures if I can when I get back.

UWSP 88

Draft Guru
2018 Draft Guru
Nutbush hope the weather is good and that you slay them. Waiting for some pics of golden orange belly perch.

Nutbush

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Up there two years ago in a blizzard. The guys in the portable shanties had to get off the lake because they were flipping over but the snowbears were just fine. Never been up there when the wind wasn't blowing. One days catch last year. Hope it fits not the best at adding attachments.
CAM00259.jpg

Last edited:

UWSP 88

Draft Guru
2018 Draft Guru
You can see from my bass pic, I am out on the ice without much for comforts. Keeps me mobile on the small lakes. If I was out on a mega lake that looks like the bomb. Nice shanty.

Nutbush

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Used to be the same. Love it on the ice but the years are catching up to me. Fishing in 70 degree shack is the norm for me now. Envy you though wish I could hack it, nothing like fishing out under the sun.

GBP4EVER

Saw picture other day some idiot tried driving out on lake with SUV and pulling ice shanty and car went thru the ice.

Nutbush

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
You don't dare to drive on the lakes or river down here. Not even atv's.