Henry Pearson resigned

TW

Reaction score
Gonna play detective here. Why would you bring Pearson back? You have already indicated that's the role you intended to get Dillon to fulfill. So, Dillon has a stinger. Is it so they can work plays over the next week with a fullback, and Pearson will be utilized for that and cut? Is it that the Dillon injury may be enough to put him on IR, and you need that role filled? Or, does that mean that you intend cutting Dillon, and moving on, letting Pearson play that role, until (just a guess here) Kraft gets up to speed on blocking, and understands that role as well as TE?

I don't believe for a moment that the resigning of Pearson wasn't without purpose beyond what's obvious.

Gonna play detective here. Why would you bring Pearson back? You have already indicated that's the role you intended to get Dillon to fulfill. So, Dillon has a stinger. Is it so they can work plays over the next week with a fullback, and Pearson will be utilized for that and cut? Is it that the Dillon injury may be enough to put him on IR, and you need that role filled? Or, does that mean that you intend cutting Dillon, and moving on, letting Pearson play that role, until (just a guess here) Kraft gets up to speed on blocking, and understands that role as well as TE?

I don't believe for a moment that the resigning of Pearson wasn't without purpose beyond what's obvious.
Actually i had heard Davis had been the guy getting FB reps and he has a shoulder injury.

They never lost a game when Pearson played a snap, they’re finally going for that 17-0 season.

The other thumper back on the roster went on IR this week and Dilion is banged up... associated personal move here nothing more. Sometimes you can overthink it.

Reactions: TW
The other thumper back on the roster went on IR this week and Dilion is banged up... associated personal move here nothing more. Sometimes you can overthink it.
Sometimes we just need to compete with the writers out there who conjure up news out of nothing. We get to play too! It's our sand box! ;)

Back