Hello...

mnkcarp

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Matt

Just stopping in to check out your forum and to give you a heads up about a future possibility.

I'm from a forum that has recently vanished from online (not sure if it's permanent) which had about 600 members, and I've started a temporary home for us to get together and talk Packer football with our team one game deep in the playoffs.

We're an active bunch - just a small fraction of us have about 300 posts (22 threads) in less than two days on the temporary site.

The possibility to which I refer is that we will migrate here, since this is a well-built and managed site, and since your site's manager has made the offer.

I'd like to have some feedback from the regular crew here because if it happens, it will change this place. I think it's all good - in my biased view we've had an incredible online community filled with knowledgeable posters and wherever we end, I'll want to be there.

Realistically, we're talking about an influx of maybe 50 people who post regularly and a bunch more who need a place to check-in and find out what's what in Packerland.

Let me know what you think about all this, and GO PACK GO!!!

I know I would love to have you... chime in everyone. This is your community. Would you like to share the ride and expand the family ?

Last edited:
Hey Carp ! Long time no see. The more posters the more opinions we get and the better your community will be, one thing about this place it has some of the best people anywhere and I think that holds true for you guys as well.

I say bring it on ! br)

More posts and views lead to a better site. Remember Carp we are a little bit more centered than other places on the Packers but a better group of people you won't find. Bring the crew and join the family !

I was a member there for a year or 2. Before I quit forums for awhile. I think getting more posters never hurts and while they are very loyal Packer fans they are also good eggs. So yeah why not add in some more people here.

I'd love to have your posters/friends here, personally.

Many of us here know all too well about forum problems/issues, and it can be very disconcerting. Luckily, Mark pulled our bacon out of the fire more than once.

Welcome to all in advance!! :)

I kid I kid.. As long as they're respectful, thoughtful, and like Packers sure what the heck...

This could be a good thing for both groups. I hope that you guys join !!
16.gif

Back