'Hard to imagine' Wisconsin hockey games at Wrigley Field, but they're coming

it's hard enough to follow the puck in the upper deck seats of a standard hockey arena. i can't even imagine trying to watch hockey from a mile away in a baseball stadium.

it's hard enough to follow the puck in the upper deck seats of a standard hockey arena. i can't even imagine trying to watch hockey from a mile away in a baseball stadium.
It reminds me of when I went to a 1959 World Series game when the White Sox played the Dodgers in The Coliseum, in LA. I had a seat that was in the far recesses of the assigned seating area, and you couldn't distinguish the numbers on the batters, and it was difficult seeing the ball pitched and when hit.

It wasn't how much you got to see that was important, but just being to a White Sox World Series game, since they hadn't played in it for 40 years. I was elated, just getting to be there to be honest. Beating the Dodgers 1-0 on a ground out double play, beating Sandy Koufax, the icing on the cake.

Holy Cow, I'm going back to playing rugby with a real leather ball, but that was only the 80s

And, for Fucks Sake, It's Wrigley. You can get a great hot dog and double crust pizza within a few paces.

Reactions: TW
And, for Fucks Sake, It's Wrigley. You can get a great hot dog and double crust pizza within a few paces.
If I could handle the weather and getting into Wrigley for a game with Badgers hockey, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I love watching both the men's and women's teams play. I watch every game I can on TV, and the women's volleyball team as well. Always going to be a Bucky fan.

Back