HAPPY NIL DAY

Funny thing about team clothing. I have never worn a numbered jersey. I buy, and wear, team branded clothing, but never anything with an individual player identified. My wife and kids go for the numbered stuff, not me. I'm a pure Packer fan, not a groupie! ;)

Funny thing about team clothing. I have never worn a numbered jersey. I buy, and wear, team branded clothing, but never anything with an individual player identified. My wife and kids go for the numbered stuff, not me. I'm a pure Packer fan, not a groupie! ;)
Exactly like me. Never a jersey either.

Funny thing about team clothing. I have never worn a numbered jersey. I buy, and wear, team branded clothing, but never anything with an individual player identified. My wife and kids go for the numbered stuff, not me. I'm a pure Packer fan, not a groupie!
Somewhat the same here. Maybe worn a number as a kid but as an adult, haven't worn or bought any jerseys. My son had gotten a bunch of jerseys for cheap when in Korea but I haven't worn them. My other son has inherited those.. Team branded, yes.

The weird thing about the jersey TW, for me, it's a uniform. You earn uniforms, like in the military, as an example. That's just me though, so don't slay me. My kids wear jerseys and I have no problem with others wearing jerseys. Probably just another weird nuance of my discombobulated brain!

Reactions: TW
Somewhat the same here. Maybe worn a number as a kid but as an adult, haven't worn or bought any jerseys. My son had gotten a bunch of jerseys for cheap when in Korea but I haven't worn them. My other son has inherited those.. Team branded, yes.

The weird thing about the jersey TW, for me, it's a uniform. You earn uniforms, like in the military, as an example. That's just me though, so don't slay me. My kids wear jerseys and I have no problem with others wearing jerseys. Probably just another weird nuance of my discombobulated brain!
Another cousin! My family keeps on growing!

Back