Georgia vs Alabama - The Barn Burner

TW

Reaction score
I'm not certain if I saw two teams who didn't have a clue as to how to play defense, in crunch time, or two teams that's offenses are so dynamic that nobody can keep them from scoring. All I do know, for sure, is that both these teams came out swinging.

For Georgia, Carson Beck threw the ball for over 400 yards, but ended up with 3 picked. They had an anemic 80 yards rushing. Milroe, for Alabama, ran for 117 yards and threw for over 370. He had nearly 500 yard yards of offense on his stat sheet. An amazing number.

The offensive talent for the SEC schools is so deep. These two especially. It's hard to honestly judge their defenses, because they play very good against lesser teams.

The funny part is, these two schools in particular, do not have million dollar NIL money thrown out there. There's a lot, but not as much as people might think. They just plain know how to recruit, and convince kids that their best chance to make it to the next level, and play in the NFL, comes by playing for their teams. It's all about the culture. I see it here in Texas too.

Back