GBP4EVER Mock V1

GBP4EVER

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
2022 Draft Guru
Reaction score
1. Jonah Williams OT Alabama. Packers need someone to replace Bulaga soon. He will serve as backup and fill in for injury if and when need arrises in 2019. Will take over as starting RT in 2020.

(Packers trade pick 30 to Giants who move up to select Will Greier. Packers gets pick Packers gets Giants 2nd 4th and 6th round picks)

2A. Dexter Lawerence DT Clemson Packers look to add more beef to the DL

2B. Chris Lindstrom OG Boston College Player that add's depth to the Packers OL and could be future starter

3. Germaine Pratt ILB NC State Packers ILB needs to improve Pratt could possibly start day 1

4A. Amani Hooker S Iowa Tramon Williams is done after this year and Packers need another safety

4B. Foster Moreau TE LSU Packers are in desprate need of TE Moreau might be guy who can be backup for year and start in 2020

4C. Mitch Hyatt OT Clemson Another big body for OL depth

5. Wyatt Ray EDGE Boston College Never can have enough edge rushers

6A. Garden Minshaw QB Washington State. Packers should be taking a QB every year to see if they can hit on something

6B. Saivion Smith CB Alabama Never can have enough CB's

6C. Kingsley Keke DL Texas A&M DL depth

7. Devine Ozigbo RB Nebraska Body to compete in camp

I'm cool with the picks except Williams for OT. He's more likely a Guard on next level as most think. Otherwise cool draft :)

I'm cool with the picks except Williams for OT. He's more likely a Guard on next level as most think. Otherwise cool draft :)

That’s what a lot of people said about Bulaga too. I think he can play. Even if he moves inside, who can complain about having a stud OL? Remember it was Akiem Hicks, an interior rusher, that actually hurt Rodgers knee last year. The franchise needs to be protected from all angles.

Yes but u don't spend a high first pick on a guard. They used to say only spend high first rd on LT and not RT and OG

Yes but u don't spend a high first pick on a guard. They used to say only spend high first rd on LT and not RT and OG

I don’t care what they say. Kalil Mack lines up over RT. You wanna play games there?

As for OG, I get the logic but you have to trust your evaluation. Personally I think Williams can play RT but even if G is his best spot, so what? The same people who poo-poo the importance of protection up the middle also freak out when the line plays poorly because of crummy guards. The game has changed, many of the most disruptive players in D these days are interior lineman and you need talent in the middle of your OL to handle them. If the guy can play, who is going to complain?

My view has always been that every play starts at the line of scrimmage. You have to OWN the line of scrimmage to win. So, if there is a STUD (depending on how we rate them) available at #12, either DL or OL, regardless of position - you take him.

Back