GBP4EVER Mock Draft V2

GBP4EVER

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
2022 Draft Guru
Reaction score
1. Jarran Reed DT Alabama-A run stuffing DT who is just what the team needs to replace Raji
2. Austin Hooper TE Stanford- TE is a need for this team Hooper could fill that need
3. Tyler Matakevich ILB Temple- ILB is a huge need for the team this kid can play day 1.
4A. Kenyan Drake RB Alabama-Starks deal could be only 1 year this could be a replacement.
4B. Joe Haeg OT N. Dakota St-OL has zero depth get a quality backup here.
4C. Yannick Ngakoue OLB Maryland-Possible replacement for Peppers.
5. Kolby Listenbee WR TCU-Will push Abby and Janis for a roster spot.
6. Elijah Shumate SS Notre Dame-Need to add depth to the safety spot.
7. Riley Dixon P Syracuse-Team needs to upgrade the punter spot.

I wouldnt be upset with this draft. Im on the fence with the DL in the 1st depending on how the board falls just bc its so deep. I get the Reed pick and am for it but I like others prospects better. (most prob aren't going to be there when we pick)
Matakevich has all the numbers but his size and athletic ability scare me. he will struggle in coverage and we already have that. The guy had a great college career. I think he struggles against pros. Im sure many will say look at Zach Thomas. Thomas is the exception to the rule not the standard.

Ngakoue I love but he will go in the 2nd. NFL draftscout is still low on him but someone will take him early day 2

No problem with Reed. I'm not the fan of Hooper that some are, but it is a need. I'm also kind of meh on Matakevich. Drake concerns me - I thought I read that he had ball security issues. I really like to two comp picks!!

Back