Game 7

TW

Reaction score
Well, I can see where this is going. Harden has two academy award winning dives and got calls on them. Total BS!

Home team win % in game 7's way above the average home team win % for playoffs. and the NBA has always given Harden those calls. And just now, either you call a foul for over the back, or you give the ball to the Bucks - you can't let some guy bang into another player on a rebound and call it off the guy that got fouled.

This is why the NBA is a joke. Officiating at the end of close games determines who win and who loses. 5 minutes to go and no foul calls against the Nets on multiple possessions in a row, when it's obvious there were fouls.

typical wisconsin team choke

edit: this was referring to the end of regulation

Last edited:
Officiating tried to give it to the Nets - but Congrats to the Bucks!

I stand corrected. I thought the Bucks would be dumped out of the playoffs in the second round. They exceeded my expectations. Bud - I believe - saved his job. Or, I should say, the players saved his job for him.

Here's things I saw last night. Some kind of strange.

The Nets bench didn't score one point. In fact, they never took a shot, or a free throw. Their total contribution was 2 rebounds, 1 assist, and 3 fouls. Meanwhile, the Bucks bench support was Connaughton who was 3 for 5 from 3 point range, had 4 rebounds, and 2 fouls. The rest of the Bucks bench had 1 rebound, and 1 foul. Nothing else. Both teams went old-school 45+ minutes each.

Holiday, Giannis, and Middleton were a combined 6-22 from 3 point range. Tucker, Lopez, and Connaughton were 9-14, to take up the slack. A respectible 42% for the team. The Nets were at 31%. Harden being 2-12 from out there helped the Bucks. He couldn't get it to drop.

I think the Bucks can beat either Philadelphia or Atlanta in the East finals. In a way, I'd like to see them play the Clippers in the finals. The Bucks have a score to settle with Kawhi Leonard, after their loss to him and Toronto, two years ago. But first, the winner of today's game is on the docket.

Have faith fellas. Have faith!

Did not get to watch the game last night as I had plans but looks like it was a great game to watch and even better outcome.

I am thinking Philly might be a better matchup. ATL just seems a really hot and young talented team and that scares me.

Back