Funchess Opts Out.

AB and Josh Gordon are FA ;) LOL

True but he wasn't a great fit in this offense so I don't think it's much of a loss.
I did not think he was the second coming of a pro bowl WR but he supplied a bit of depth. And compared to the alternative on the roster his upside was equal to what we have now.

I did not think he was the second coming of a pro bowl WR but he supplied a bit of depth. And compared to the alternative on the roster his upside was equal to what we have now.
Jeff Janis is out there. :)

With an 80 man roster 4-8 guys won't matter unless it's in your top 25. 1 WR/ depth or not = meh. tc(

Pretty mediocre group, with or without Funchess. I think he might have helped some, but unless the youngsters step up, this group, other than Adams wasn't going to scare anyone. ML will need to manufacture offense in much different ways than MM would have, as they often did last year. No point in adding anyone - there really isn't much quality out there anyway.

you gotta have faith in the packers brain trust. just ask gutey. we didn't need any wide receivers. we like our guys. mvs and/or eq will play opposite adams and lazard will play the slot and don't forget we got sternberger at te. besides we're going to dominate with the run now that we got aj dillon. let's roll!

Back