Final 53 -- Play GM and buildthe Packers Roster

QB-Rodgers, Hundley
RB-Lacy, Starks, Crockett
FB-Ripkowski
OL-Bakhtiari, Sitton, Linsley, Lang, Bulaga, Tretter, Spriggs, Murphy, Taylor
WR-Nelson, Cobb, Adams, Montgomery, Janis, Davis
TE-Cook, Rodgers, Henry

DL-Daniels, Jones, Guion, Clark, Price, Lowry,
LB-Matthews, Peppers, Barrington, Ryan, Martinez, Fackrell, Perry, Elliot, Brown, McCray
DB-Shields, Randall, Rollins, Goodson, Gunter, Hyde, Burnett, Dix, Banjo, Brice

LS-Lovato unless Goode is healthy then he is signed and makes it
P-Masthay
K-Crosby

Last edited:
When doing this, remember that Pennel and Goodson are both suspended for the first 4 games and won't count against the 53.

---------------

QB-Rodgers, Hundley
RB-Lacy, Starks, Crockett
FB-Ripkowski
OL-Bakhtiari, Sitton, Linsley, Lang, Bulaga, Tretter, Spriggs, Murphy, Taylor
WR-Nelson, Cobb, Adams, Montgomery, Janis, Davis
TE-Cook, Rodgers, Backman
Offense: 24

DL-Daniels, Jones, Guion, Clark, Lowry, Ringo, Price
LB-Matthews, Peppers, Barrington, Ryan, Martinez, Fackrell, Perry, Elliot, Bradford
DB-Shields, Randall, Rollins, Gunter, Daniel, Hyde, Burnett, Dix, Banjo, Brice
Defense: 26

LS-Lovato or Goode
P-Masthay
K-Crosby
STs: 3

Suspended: Pennel, Goodson

Last edited:
What the heck, I'll take a shot:

QB - Rodgers, Hundley
RB - Lacy, Starks, Crockett
FB - Ripkowski
OL - BakhT, Sitton, Linsley, Lang, Bulaga, Tretter, Spriggs, Murphy, Taylor
WR -Nelson, Cobb, Adams, Montgomery, Janis, Davis, Abby*
TE - Cook, Rodgers, Backman

DL - Daniels, Guion, Clark, Lowry, Ringo
LB - Matthews, Peppers, Jones, Barrington, Ryan, Martinez, Fackrell, Perry, Elliot, McCray
DB - Shields, Randall, Rollins, Gunter, Hyde, Burnett, Dix, Banjo, Dorleant, Daniel

LS-Lovato
P-Masthay
K-Crosby
Suspended: Goodson, Pennel

First off, this is not going to happen because I don't see them keeping 7xWR, but based on the competition I see on offense, I kept 7 because I tried to keep the 25 best football players. I also gave the offense 25 guys because they won't be adding anyone come week 5 whereas the defense will end up with 2 more players. It's also possible they cut Abby and keep Rotterham knowing they could lose a couple of OL in the 2017 off-season.

I threw Jones in at LB because they are talking about using him in place of Peppers in the rotation at elephant. The good thing is that in the first 4 weeks they can also use him at DE at times.

Daniel, Dorleant, Ringo and Abby (if he even makes it) need to keep their bags packed because come week 5, both Goodson and Pennel are back and those are the most likely guys to get cut I think. Of course they might like what they have at DB and tell Goodson he's done. I suspect they keep Pennel no matter what.

I could see Goode coming back, but he's 31 and coming back from a late season ACL. Not sure he will be ready by TC so Lovato may just get the job by default to start out the season. If he falters down the line, chances are, Goode will still be available and might be fully healthy by then.

So bored, but here it is.....

QB - Rodgers, Hundley
RB - Lacy, Starks, Crockett
FB - Ripkowski
OL - BakhT, Sitton, Linsley, Lang, Bulaga, Tretter, Spriggs, Murphy, Rotheram
WR -Nelson, Cobb, Adams, Montgomery, Janis, Davis, Abby
TE - Cook, Rodgers, Henry

DL - Daniels, Guion, Clark, Lowry, Ringo
LB - Matthews, Peppers, Jones, Barrington, Ryan, Martinez, Fackrell, Perry, Elliot, McCray
DB - Shields, Randall, Rollins, Gunter, Hyde, Burnett, Dix, Banjo, Dorleant, Daniel

LS-Lovato
P-Masthay
K-Crosby

McCray is insurance at LB for the young guys, but when Pennel returns I think McCray is gone. Goodson is gone unless there is an DB injury in the first month.

Also think LB Bennie Brown might work his way onto the roster, but right now he looks more like PS guy.

I wonder if Crockett or one of the undrafted RBs will make it? Don Jackson is an intriguing prospect. If Goode returns from his injury you have to wonder if Lovato is gone...

Back