Favre liking idea of Rodgers to the Bears?

lol. favre seems to be enjoying being controversial these days. maybe he's aiming towards a broadcasting role after all.

lol. favre seems to be enjoying being controversial these days. maybe he's aiming towards a broadcasting role after all.
Well when he tried out for ESPN MNF it was said he bombed his screen test.

I never thought Favre would make a good announcer. He's just a country boy.

He just wants to be in the limelight but is really digging a hole that he won't be able to crawl out of. I have lost a lot of respect of him this past year and really don't pay much attention to what he says anymore.

Apparently some of you didn't read the whole thing>>>

"I would love to see that," Favre said at the interview's 43-minute mark. However, it's possible that Favre meant it as a backhanded compliment to Bears fans.

"Only because we have killed the Bears collectively," he continued. "I mean Bears fans would probably be like 'I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am so glad Aaron Rodgers in on our team.'"

Tongue and cheek boys and girls..... stop taking it so seriously.

PS
Aaron finishing elsewhere is better than 50/50 right now if he doesn't walk away first. Time to get aboard the Love boat ;)

Apparently some of you didn't read the whole thing>>>

Tongue and cheek boys and girls..... stop taking it so seriously.

PS
Aaron finishing elsewhere is better than 50/50 right now if he doesn't walk away first. Time to get aboard the Love boat ;)

Only if I get heart emojis and Julie

Back