Extra Rest

Nerd

Reaction score
So we had 10 days of rest, went in and knocked off Dallas. Detoilet came off a BYE, correct? Came in and almost handed us one. We don't usually make that many mistakes.

Fortunately Jamaal Williams and Alan Lazard stepped up and saved the day for us. Two guys who hadn't been playing, they came in fresh and got it done.

Look at the Philly game. Sure, we were robbed, but also look at how much our defensive starters were playing, 80% of snaps. Dunno about Philly, but most teams have a rotation, so their guys don't get as worn down. Maybe it was a little harder for our guys to bounce back in four days.

So it would be nice if we were able to put the Raiders away this week, but they are coming off a bye, and we have a short week. I think we'll still pull it off, but it's gonna be another close game.

Lotta guys banged up too, MVS for example.

Sometimes those byes can screw a team up. Seems like most teams coming off the bye get beat.

No we made too many errors and got beat. Save the " we got robbed" sob stuff for Viking and Bear fans. That dog don't hunt here.

We didn’t even make errors, we got pushed around up front and out-coached and out-planned. Straight up, homie. That’s the truth.

This Packer team looks resilient so far though. They’ve hung on late, they’ve come back late, dealt with some injury adversity all while getting used to a new system. Schedule quirks can make things tougher or easier but I think we’ll get it done.

We didn’t even make errors, we got pushed around up front and out-coached and out-planned. Straight up, homie. That’s the truth.

This Packer team looks resilient so far though. They’ve hung on late, they’ve come back late, dealt with some injury adversity all while getting used to a new system. Schedule quirks can make things tougher or easier but I think we’ll get it done.
You're arguing my point. We got pushed around. We made mistakes we don't usually make.

Then when we went to Dallas on 10 days rest, we did the same to them. Raiders are gonna be tough.

No we made too many errors and got beat. Save the " we got robbed" sob stuff for Viking and Bear fans. That dog don't hunt here.
Not my point. What I'm saying is, our guys may have been less well rested than the other team. As in all these other cases.

As the Raiders will be on Sunday, and the Chiefs will be next week.

Not my point. What I'm saying is, our guys may have been less well rested than the other team. As in all these other cases.

As the Raiders will be on Sunday, and the Chiefs will be next week.
Oh well , yeah I agree somewhat. I kind of go with Lombardi that you can also lose momentum on those bye weeks. Stayting healthy on this road trip is going to be huge I think... we can't afford to lose many more key players.

Back