Euro Cup Soccer

oakleaf

Only one from the four strongest teams (England, France, Germany, Spain) can make it to the finals. That's a bit disappointing. My prediction is a Belgium-Germany final, Germany winning.

Cheesedog

Only one from the four strongest teams (England, France, Germany, Spain) can make it to the finals. That's a bit disappointing. My prediction is a Belgium-Germany final, Germany winning.
I know.. they really screwed up the brackets.. Not very balanced at all..

I agree with the Belgium-Germany final. I give Germany the edge, but wouldn't be surprised to see Belgium win.

Cheesedog

Messi has announced he is retiring from international play... Wow, that sucks for Argentina with World Cup only two years away and he's only 29.

PackerShrine

After the Italy - Spain game did you hear some of the game analysts gushing over how well Italy played today?

Can Italy give Germany a run for their money?

oakleaf

After the Italy - Spain game did you hear some of the game analysts gushing over how well Italy played today?

Can Italy give Germany a run for their money?
Shocked(Holy crap, Italy beat Spain and Iceland is ahead against England! One and done...

oakleaf

Argentina is a mess... FIFA just took over their Football Association... not sure I'd blame him for waling away.
I don't blame him either. The pay is a fraction of what he makes, you have the legend Maradona calling you out saying, "Don't come home if you lose", you miss probably your first PK in your career, and this all costs you money off your brand...

I might say enough is enough too.

PackerShrine

With the teams left I hope Iceland wins it all. Put it this way, if it ends up Iceland vs. Germany or Italy, of course I cheer for little Iceland.
Hope Portugal now beats the winner of Belguim Whales -I must work with 25 Chops, two of them at work have been great friends for the past 13 years.
Hope Italy beats Germany on Saturday. If Italy wins I would hope Italia beats France if the french win.

At this point I think you would have to agree that it looks as if the Champs will come from the winner of the Italy Germany game on Saturday.