Eric Bledsoe getting better

So far things seem to be working out fairly well. Only a couple cases that we know of, where there's been violations. Zion's situation is different. Understandable I believe. Health issues in the family are important.

I thought the players would be scurrying outside the bubble like cats escaping from a small yard with a noisy lawn mower. But, not happening yet. I'm beginning to be more hopeful, but still not convinced they won't blow it before it's over.

i wonder how they gauge "getting better" since he is reportedly asymptomatic.
And Yahoo sports talking now about how he's rejoined the team after "battling" covid-19. As mentioned, he had no symptoms, so what did he actually battle? Time waiting for recovery?

And Yahoo sports talking now about how he's rejoined the team after "battling" covid-19. As mentioned, he had no symptoms, so what did he actually battle? Time waiting for recovery?
Some people are positive and show zero symptoms. They're like Typhoid Annie. They're going to be the roughest to track.

Some people are positive and show zero symptoms. They're like Typhoid Annie. They're going to be the roughest to track.
But what did he battle? If he showed no symptoms, and didn't feel any affects . . . all he battled was waiting time till he tested negative.

But what did he battle? If he showed no symptoms, and didn't feel any affects . . . all he battled was waiting time till he tested negative.
it's rough having no symptoms because nobody believes you got the covid.

Back