Early Birdy GB 2017 Mock Draft

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
A jello draft early... just because.

Round 1 Charles Harris, DE/OLB, Missouri, Peppers is gone after this yr and Matthews isn't getting younger. GB sticks with defense and drafts an outside rusher.

Round 2 Nick Chubb, RB, Georgia, Lacy and Starks are not the answer. GB adds a RB early in this draft.

Round 3 Gerald Everett, TE, South Alabama, GB needs help at TE. Everett is a guy who the scouts really like. More WR/TE then blocking TE but GB has that already.

Round 4 Des Lawrence, CB, North Carolina GB puts a premium on CB and if he's here will snatch this guy up in a hurry.

Round 5 Josh Malone*, WR, Tennessee Under the radar WR with size 6'3 and nice hands to add to the mix.

Round 6 K.C. McDermott*, G/OT, Miami GB likes to add prospects late. McDermott is a tweener OL prospect TT likes to add.

Round 7 Elijah McGuire, RB, La.-Lafayette GB adds another RB late... McGuire is ave 5.2 yards a carry in 2016. Seems like a TT/MM type of pick here.

There you go a quick and dirty jello draft.

I like it. I had Harris in a mock I did in sept. There is a nice group of pass rushers in the early rounds this year.

If Chubb can stay healthy he could be a nice piece.

nice group

Back