Dubz 3.0 and out

Dubz41

Reaction score
Take everything I know, think and feel about the draft. Throw it out and try to guess TTs mind. I remember the HaHa pick (logical) and the Khyri Thorton pick (?!?!).
Here's my last best shot. I think these guys should be there at the time, some you'll think I way over drafted, but we just don't know. Couple guys coming back from injuries, one guy got arrested (but I like him anyway). Comments from CBS. Enjoy.

1st. DT Chris Jones 6’6” 310 Miss St.
Looks good on the hoof with a big-boned frame and core strength. Quick initial step with an efficient spin move. Agile lower body to sidestep blocks and operate in small spaces, redirecting himself without losing momentum in pursuit. Quick hands. Understands how to split double-teams, using his body to gain leverage Commended by the coaches for his improved practice habits and attention to detail, working hard in the weight room to shed bad weight.

2nd. ILB Nick Vigil 6’2” 235 Utah St.
A sudden and slippery defender with an NFL-blend of vision, awareness and athleticism. Instinctive defender who locates the ball quickly. Trusts what he sees and attacks, showing little hesitation to his game.

3rd. OT Kyle Murphy 6’6” 310 Stanford
Murphy is simply the latest in a long line of Stanford offensive linemen with bright NFL futures. He leaves with appearances in 54 games over his career, earning second team All-Pac-12 honors at right tackle as a junior and first team accolades at left tackle as a senior.

4A. RB Jonathan Williams 5’11” 220 Arkansas
A foot injury in August sidelined Williams for the 2015 season. Close to 100 percent healthy, he accepted an invitation to the Senior Bowl and a chance to remind NFL teams that he is capable of being a featured back in the NFL.

4B. WR Kolby Listenbee 6’0” 197 TCU
Does a good job of utilizing his speed to separate from defenders, and has a solid release to separate in his limited routes. His ability after the catch is all about elusiveness, utilizing his speed to run away from defenders.

4C. TE Tyler Higbee 6’5” 250 Western Kentucky
In terms of hands, Higbee gets the job done. He pretty much catches everything thrown his way and can make the tough grab in traffic. Can go high and get the ball as well as getting down low. Former wide receiver is a good route runner. A load to bring done and has shown the ability to break tackles after the reception and gain additional yardage. Hopefully the arrest was an isolated incident.

5. OLB Dadi Nicolas 6’3” 235 Virginia Tech
Nimble athlete who is at his best when he can use his light feet in space. A relentless hustle player, Nicolas has excellent first-step quickness and initial momentum to split double-teams.

6. DE/OLB Theiren Cockran 6’5” 250 Minnesota
All the tools. Room to add more bulk. Should be a better Pro than college player.
PS this year, but has potential.

7. RB/WR DJ Foster 5’10” 195 Arizona State
Whether at receiver or running back, Foster's athleticism is the first thing that stands out. He's a fluid runner with impressive lateral agility, balance and stop-start quickness to avoid would-be tacklers and squirt through gaps. Fills 7th WR/4th RB in a roster spot that used to be our 2nd FB.

I saw your first pick and thought you were copying my last mock, lol!

Obviously, it depends on who is available, but I really think that Jones should be someone that we're looking at for pick #27.

Back