Dougherty: Packers prove nothing with feel-good win for Philbin

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
If you’re looking for deeper meaning in the Packers' comfortable 34-20 win over the Atlanta Falcons, you’re not going to find it here.

home

Continue reading...

I see he mentioned the old slant that had been in moth balls since Philbin left for Miami. There were others, he just didn't see them I guess. The Bears game is another matter. How they do against the Bears will tell us a lot about this team.

I don't expect a lot, but if we get it, that would sure point at problems outside the chalk.

I see he mentioned the old slant that had been in moth balls since Philbin left for Miami. There were others, he just didn't see them I guess. The Bears game is another matter. How they do against the Bears will tell us a lot about this team.

I don't expect a lot, but if we get it, that would sure point at problems outside the chalk.

The way that Bears defense played against the Rams....wow...they will give the Packers Oline fits. I hope they are going over some quick hitters and that Philbin is actually game planning for them specifically.

Back