Cubs 4, Brewers 1: Offense continues to be missing in action in third consecutive defeat

CrewNation

Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
The Brewers offense continued to struggle in a 4-1 loss to the Cubs that dropped them to 1-4 on a nine-game trip.

brewers

Continue reading...

This team won't be going to playoffs

This team won't be going to playoffs
Will it be going to a Labor Day Picnic?

Damn, last year teased the hell out of us. Don't know if I had invaded this site yet last year, when the George Webb event occurred and I did a West Coast version buying Double Doubles at IN N OUT. Don't think I have to worry this year.

Last years team just had one of those magially runs were everything went right for it. This year not everyone on team is having career years and pitching staff either is hurt or sucks. and outside of like 3-4 guys no one can hit the ball.

Offense is a about the same as last year. 252 v 258 last year, non pitcher avg. issues is this year is capitalized with runners in scoring position. Will say it again not signing Miley was a major miss. He are up innings and his ERA was outstanding. Knabel is a major loss. I am really questioning analytics. The organization depth is worse as it has been in 10 years.

Back