Comedy

Packinatl

Wasn't there a Balistreri owned restaurant or one he frequented on the west end of Brady? I remember playing rugby for Milwaukee in the mid 80s and hanging out at the Up and Under and of course Wolskis. But I remember a bomb, hit, or something not to friendly happening with touches of the Balistreri family at that restaurant and Brady Street was a lot quieter for a couple of weeks.
Giovanni’s
Van Buren & Brady

Last edited:

TW

The mob is still going strong in Chicago. I've lost track of what's happening in most cities. But, a lot of people have no idea how deep it goes.

I have two friends that are made in Chicago. I won't say anything about their businesses, because I've made it a point to know as little as possible. It's that I know they're connected because of what they do, and the income from it.

Here's some interesting info. I knew about this back when Eddie DeBartolo owned the 49ers. His Ohio roots couldn't be swept under the rug. It's amazed me how the NFL didn't link up officially with Vegas a long time ago, knowing what I do.

Packinatl

It's amazed me how the NFL didn't link up officially with Vegas a long time ago, knowing what I do.

2 reasons.
#1 it was not mainstream accepted. “The Shield” was Disney like that it’s brand was pure and American
#2 Players and owners had ties well beyond Eddie and his crew. The league had to protect its brand. The NBA could ship MJ to baseball but in the NFL It’s not as simple

dannobanano

Taking the cow to get fast food?

When I was little, the people that watched me during the day while my mom was at work, had an Angus steer they would let into the house (back hall mud room) and feed it snacks.
“Bimbo” followed us around on the farm like a 1200lb puppy dog.
The farmer cried the day he finally had to taker her to market.

Keg Man

When I was little, the people that watched me during the day while my mom was at work, had an Angus steer they would let into the house (back hall mud room) and feed it snacks.
“Bimbo” followed us around on the farm like a 1200lb puppy dog.
The farmer cried the day he finally had to taker her to market.
That's why you can't name them. I hope the little guy wasn't going to become veal.