Cobb and Matthews depart..... New Staff Moving Forward

Don't know if mentioned Clay Matthews contract 2 years 9.25 million base salary with 5.5 million guaranteed the other 7 million is all incentives

Matthews will play well at home. He can end his career and live at home. Can't beat that with a stick!

Maybe I'm just a guy who thinks the glass is more full than empty. Lots of ifs, but I see a lot of potential that McCarthy just couldn't get to work in his system the way he wanted to run it. If the new guy has a system but modifies it to his player's strengths, I think we can be a lot better and surprise a lot of people - even you'se guys.

And, by a lot better, I do mean compete for the Lombardi. Otherwise, really why play.

$$$$, regardless

$$$$, regardless

NFL isn't about the Lombardi anymore. It's about business. Which is why ball and TT protected picks and cap space like the world depended on it. Profit is king, can't affect the bottom line or cash flow for any reason.

I know one team that understands winning Lombardis brings money.

It's just not in Green Bay

[/

Well we would not know if it does since owners never open their books except GB. Revenue sharing makes it an even playing field.

If teams were serious about winning why was over $338m of cap space left on the table after last season ?

I probably have naive wishful thinking. You guys are bringing me down.

But, there is one team that seems interested in winning above all else.

And, unfortunately it ain't the Pack.

Back