Chryst confirms Jack Coan will start Pinstripe Bowl

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Any question over who will play at quarterback in the Pinstripe Bowl has been put to rest. It will be true sophomore Jack Coan. The news was first broken by his father, Mike, who made the announcement via Twitter. Number 17 is off redshirt, he will be starting in the Pinstripe Bowl game on dec 27 at Yankee Stadium. Lets go!!! pic.twitter.com/ytL41cQjTm— Mike Coan (@MikeCoan17) December 20...

Source

Continue reading...

Well, it's supposed to be 40* and rain, so hopefully we can just hand it off 65 times and call it a day.

Reactions: TW
Interesting. They are burning the red-shirt on him with this game. I figured they'd use Hornibrook and maybe VandenBoom to take care of this game. Too bad Horni is still having some aftereffects. Hopefully this doesn't become a lingering thing for him.

Interesting. They are burning the red-shirt on him with this game. I figured they'd use Hornibrook and maybe VandenBoom to take care of this game. Too bad Horni is still having some aftereffects. Hopefully this doesn't become a lingering thing for him.
Don't be surprised if Horni is done playing FB. I think he got his bell rung one time too many.

Yeah, I feel bad for Hornibrook. All concussions are serious, but this seems very serious. I hope he's ok for living the rest of his life.

Back