Can Badgers get OSU transfer Micah Potter eligible for start of next season?

I know you're right on the qualification issues. Stone was one for sure. He actually wanted to go to Wisconsin. He didn't have to be recruited that hard. Maryland knew he would be enrolled, and only attend a minimum number of one-stroke painting classes to get through long enough to hit the draft.

Stone was never denied admission to Wisconsin, and by reading the testimony in the corruption trial it was really clear that his recreating was not on the up and up well beyond academics. Were there academic question marks yes but it had to do with his ACT score. As to Blue, he committed then flipped to Marquette and it was more of an issue with style of play. On the other 2, all I know if that they were offered and if there is one thing I know about UW when if comes to admissions they don't offer if the kid will not be able to enroll. Anderson tried that crap and he became very unpopular

Stone was never denied admission to Wisconsin, and by reading the testimony in the corruption trial it was really clear that his recreating was not on the up and up well beyond academics. Were there academic question marks yes but it had to do with his ACT score. As to Blue, he committed then flipped to Marquette and it was more of an issue with style of play. On the other 2, all I know if that they were offered and if there is one thing I know about UW when if comes to admissions they don't offer if the kid will not be able to enroll. Anderson tried that crap and he became very unpopular
Well did Stone not also leave Maryland for the draft because he was going to not qualify to play acdamic?

Well did Stone not also leave Maryland for the draft because he was going to not qualify to play acdamic?

He did qualify at Maryland and played 1 year. There was no indication that he was in any academic risk at Maryland

Back