BUCKY at OSU

Badgers lose by double digits in game OSU is just to much better then them.

Badgers lose by double digits in game OSU is just to much better then them.
Thats not going out on a limb since they are double digit dogs on the road to the best team in the country

What once was a hope and a prayer for entrance is now just a prayer that we show.

It's biased, but it's hard to argue with this article: https://buckeyeswire.usatoday.com/2019/10/23/ohio-state-vs-wisconsin-preview-5-reasons-buckeyes-win/

Bucky unfortunately just is who we hoped they weren't.

OSU is the best team in America, at home and UW is exactly what we thought they would be, well maybe 1 win better than we thought, 31-17 OSU and even if UW beat Illinois I would give the same score

Thats not going out on a limb since they are double digit dogs on the road to the best team in the country
I don't think OSU is best team in nation. I think OSU losses to 2-3 SEC teams, Clemson and maybe OU.

I don't think OSU is best team in nation. I think OSU losses to 2-3 SEC teams, Clemson and maybe OU.

Only SEC team that would have a shot now is LSU, maybe Bama. Clemson is not as good on defense as they have been and OU, well cant play much defense. Its the eye test....OSU has arguable 2 of the top 5 players in the nation, Fields and Young

Last edited:
If Wisconsin stays in it, they could win by a close margin. If they fall more than one score behind, it ends up being a blow-out.

If Wisconsin stays in it, they could win by a close margin. If they fall more than one score behind, it ends up being a blow-out.
I think they can hold down Fields some but I cant see how they stop Young

EDIT: If Rand does not play I reserve the right to change that thought

38-7 OSU. OSU is too good, and the trap game loss to Illinois turns out to be too fresh and too large for Bucky to overcome. I'm still not over it, as you can tell.

38-7 OSU. OSU is too good, and the trap game loss to Illinois turns out to be too fresh and too large for Bucky to overcome. I'm still not over it, as you can tell.

The 38 points may be very low. It depends on how soon they score, and how often, in the first 15 minutes of the game. I have a hunch the Badgers will be looking at their back up QBs during the second half, to give them game experience in case they're needed, down the road.

Back