Bucks vs Hawks Eastern Conference Finals Thread

Now, the Hawks are 2.5-point home favorites for Game 6, a potential elimination game. Atlanta has their backs against the wall; it’s win or go home. The Hawks are +290 underdogs to win the series outright, which would have to come in Game 7, while the Bucks are -360 favorites to take the series, which they can do in Game 6 or Game 7.

Now, the Hawks are 2.5-point home favorites for Game 6, a potential elimination game. Atlanta has their backs against the wall; it’s win or go home. The Hawks are +290 underdogs to win the series outright, which would have to come in Game 7, while the Bucks are -360 favorites to take the series, which they can do in Game 6 or Game 7.
Means nothing.

I can understand why the Hawks are favored. They need to win to fight another day. If the Bucks lose, they still live to fight another day, and at home, where they are what??? 8-1 in the playoffs?

Just like game 5. I'm anxious to watch this one. I want to see how the Bucks handle this on the road. We know that when it comes to the finals, if they make it, they need to steal one on the road.

I can understand why the Hawks are favored. They need to win to fight another day. If the Bucks lose, they still live to fight another day, and at home, where they are what??? 8-1 in the playoffs?

Just like game 5. I'm anxious to watch this one. I want to see how the Bucks handle this on the road. We know that when it comes to the finals, if they make it, they need to steal one on the road.
But only 4-4 on the road.

It’s all about the books pushing money to give the house an advantage. I never put much stock in odds to give a sense on the outcome until the “wise guys” bring the syndicate money

I'd bet that straight up Hawks are favored over the Bucks in tomorrow's game.

I said Bucks in 7 but it'll be nice to see them end it tonight

E5a49lRXMAYo4NV

Now, let's all set up shrines to Joe Boo, burn some incense, and drink some rum, while asking Joe to make Giannis healthy enough to play against the Suns.

Interesting game 6. Got off to an early lead by hammering them, and kept the pressure on through the whole game so none of the Atlanta runs could overtake them.

A real team effort, on both sides of the ball. Just a little sloppy at times, but not all that bad.

How odd last 3 games of the series.

Game 4 ATL leads wire to wire
Game 5 MKE leads wire to wire
Game 6 MKE leads wire to wire

Back