Bucks vs Hawks Eastern Conference Finals Thread

What Miller said on TV last night was a bit irresponsible. He had no access to the MRI and knowing the extent of the injury. His comments were based on the fact Giannis was on the sidelines on his feet so there’s that.
Yeah I was thinking that there still would be a chance for further damage and that's why I don't know if you take that risk no matter what

Atlanta adjusted? Possible but not really noticeable. They neglected Collins in the post, only played Gallo 23 minutes even though he had a mismatch and was shooting well? Head scratcher. The Bucks ran the same / similar sets that they ran in games 2 & 3. Feed the paint and allow Holiday to use his size. For whatever reason they abandoned that in game 4. Last night was like watching tape of game 3 sans Giannis.
Bucks also had 4 guys get hot last night hard to defend 4 hot guys.

Without Giannis, the Bucks offense reminds me of a military operation. A strike force. They were relentless going to the hoop, and it totally caught the Hawks flat footed. Even the halftime adjustments the Hawks made did little to keep the Bucks from the inside game.

This is what I envisioned the Bucks playing, even with Giannis. I saw them as a team that would fire up 3s, but their work in the area of the paint would set them apart. That's where they can force teams to foul them, and keep them off balance. We have the ball handlers to make it happen.

At last, my vision of what the Bucks seem to really be, is emerging. I'm hoping to see a repeat of the intensity in Atlanta on Saturday. It's gonna be one helluva game!
Who will come out most hungry Bucks to finish it off or Hawks to stay alive.

Bucks also had 4 guys get hot last night hard to defend 4 hot guys.
if you play an aggressive defensive concept and actually challenge shots that can alot. Most of the points came in the paint just like game 2

Lopez and his aggressive game inside I think was what really threw ATL for a loop last night.

if you play an aggressive defensive concept and actually challenge shots that can alot. Most of the points came in the paint just like game 2
Yep though can Lopez do what he did again?

Why not, and it was not a one man show. Hell if Bogey does not shoot 7-16 from 3 thats not a game at all
That was a career game for him. Heck I would be happy we get half that from Lopez.

I saw TNT posted last night this will be first finals after 37 in a row that there is not a teammate or former teammate of Shaq's not in the NBA finals.

Back