Bucks played well in loss to Knicks

TW

Reaction score
Watching the Bucks game last night against the Knicks, I came away with the belief that I may have been underrating the value of several guys the Bucks have in reserve. That includes Thanasis, who although not a player like his brother, brings a lot of energy to the team not only when he's on the floor, but from the sidelines. I also saw a couple of young guys showing signs that they're getting ready to step up to the next level, and could arrive there next year.

I realize the Knicks were hurt without Randle in the lineup, but still, it was a good showing by the Bucks, despite the loss.

Watching the Bucks game last night against the Knicks, I came away with the belief that I may have been underrating the value of several guys the Bucks have in reserve. That includes Thanasis, who although not a player like his brother, brings a lot of energy to the team not only when he's on the floor, but from the sidelines. I also saw a couple of young guys showing signs that they're getting ready to step up to the next level, and could arrive there next year.

I realize the Knicks were hurt without Randle in the lineup, but still, it was a good showing by the Bucks, despite the loss.
Could not agree more. This is a very solid bench and has so much flexibility. Credit to Bud to figure out and experiment with rotations and get the kids ready.

If any one of Giannis, Jrue Holiday, or Kris Middleton would have played last night the Bucks would have won.

Give the Bucks credit they did play hard last night. When you have all but one starter out and two of your top backups out it's impressive what they did.

Back