Bucks / Nets

FlaPack

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Playoff type game Sunday. Great job of getting Giannis is places to work and be effective, Holiday and Tucker on Durant was fun.

please basketball gods give me a 7 game series with these teams. Giannis vs Durant, Holiday vs Kyrie. Harden vs Middleton

It was a good game to watch.

What was interesting to watch is when Tucker defended Durant and Holiday was on Kyrie they were able to switch and still be effective. But I think they also learned they cannot play “small” vs that lineup which I thought might be effective. Jordan and Griffin exploited that and Lopez, again was late on weak side help.

He was late on late side help because he was trying to cut off 3s from the side. More than once, when he moved in to give back side help, the ball was rifled out to the guy he'd been guarding, for 3s.

He was late on late side help because he was trying to cut off 3s from the side. More than once, when he moved in to give back side help, the ball was rifled out to the guy he'd been guarding, for 3s.
Thats fine but you guard the paint first, and on one trip Middleton lost his guy. All in all they played really good defense. Shamet hit some difficult shots and then the desperation 3, Durant is almost unguardable

Bucks come from behind get the back to back games from the Nets and are now 1.5 games behind the Nets for 2nd in the East with owning the tie-breaker.

Good games from Giannis in both games 49 points Sunday and 36 points on Tuesday.

Divincenzo killed the boards tonight 15 rebounds. Bucks had 3 players get a double double.

Bucks come from behind get the back to back games from the Nets and are now 1.5 games behind the Nets for 2nd in the East with owning the tie-breaker.

Good games from Giannis in both games 49 points Sunday and 36 points on Tuesday.

Divincenzo killed the boards tonight 15 rebounds. Bucks had 3 players get a double double.
Key to the game was Middleton in the 4th. Really like what Forbes brings

Excellent game against the Nets. I thought about Harden. Would he have made the difference for the Nets? My reaction is mixed. Yes. He would make a difference. No. There's only so many shots to go around, and the shots he'd take would have been those others had taken.

The Nets were 20-43 from 3 point range, and hit nearly 50% of their shots from the floor. Stick Harden in that line up and you may get a few more points, but still, the Bucks could prevail.

Where the Bucks won it was on the boards, no doubt about it. They out rebounded the Nets by 16 boards, and that's a lot of second chances the Nets didn't get. It also gave the Bucks 14 more shots, and even though they only made 3 of them, it was the difference maker.

It was impressive. I don't think there's any doubt this team is better, talent wise, than last year. I just don't see them as being cohesive enough as a unit, to go all the way. They have too many mental lapses. They had it happen during the last 3 minutes of last night's game. It started when Giannis threw up a 3 when they should have been running the clock, and it continued with shoddy play by basically all of them on the floor until they finally got it under control again with under a minute left. They could have blown the game.

It was good seeing Bud get in Giannis grill, telling him he had to cool down when he was mad. Getting a suspension for going at anyone on the floor is never a wise decision. Giannis listened, and took a seat. It's good that he takes to coaching so well. I hope it stays that way.

Excellent game against the Nets. I thought about Harden. Would he have made the difference for the Nets? My reaction is mixed. Yes. He would make a difference. No. There's only so many shots to go around, and the shots he'd take would have been those others had taken.

The Nets were 20-43 from 3 point range, and hit nearly 50% of their shots from the floor. Stick Harden in that line up and you may get a few more points, but still, the Bucks could prevail.

Where the Bucks won it was on the boards, no doubt about it. They out rebounded the Nets by 16 boards, and that's a lot of second chances the Nets didn't get. It also gave the Bucks 14 more shots, and even though they only made 3 of them, it was the difference maker.

It was impressive. I don't think there's any doubt this team is better, talent wise, than last year. I just don't see them as being cohesive enough as a unit, to go all the way. They have too many mental lapses. They had it happen during the last 3 minutes of last night's game. It started when Giannis threw up a 3 when they should have been running the clock, and it continued with shoddy play by basically all of them on the floor until they finally got it under control again with under a minute left. They could have blown the game.

It was good seeing Bud get in Giannis grill, telling him he had to cool down when he was mad. Getting a suspension for going at anyone on the floor is never a wise decision. Giannis listened, and took a seat. It's good that he takes to coaching so well. I hope it stays that way.
I 100% agree on the Harden thing. Their challenge is that all 3, Harden, Kyrie and Durant are ball dependent and it creates a very stagnant offense at times.

I get the Giannis shot was ill advised but im not going to lose sleep over a couple of lapses, it happens to all teams. They only turned it over 12 times so they valued possessions. Its also nice to see how the offense has evolved once Holiday got comfortable. Instead of Giannis trying to beat "the wall" they are getting him isolated on the side of the key, opens up the court and allows him to go 1-1, kick it out or find a cutter. He found Holiday and Connaughton a couple of times for a layup

What I am liking is what Forbes brings. He always could shoot but hes much better at creating than I thought.

giannis had a really weird game. he shot about 33% from both 2-point and 3-point range. and yet he somehow managed to sink 10 of 12 free throws.

forbes had a great game.

divincenzo had 15 rebounds in 29 minutes of play. wow.

Back