Bucks-Celtics draws big ratings in Milwaukee, large crowds outside Fiserv Forum

BucksFeed

Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Plenty of eyes were on Game 3 between the Bucks and Celtics.

bucks

Continue reading...

I keep thinking about what happened in game one of this series, and wonder how there could be so much of a difference between that game and the last two. It's like someone flipped a switch, and the 3rd quarter has become playground basketball for the Bucks. They are playing lights out in the 3rd.

When the playoffs started, I had guarded optimism, and that hasn't changed yet, but I do feel a lot better about how they're doing under the microscope of the playoffs. I think they've put their jitters aside, and are focusing on the game they're in, not the next one down the road. It's play them one at a time, and keep improving your game, because everyone else is doing the same thing.

Glad to see the town engaged with the team again. My ex brother I law and 2 other guys and I split season tickets in the late 70’s and the MECCA was always loud and packed and Major Goosblys across from the arena was always a great bar. Great memories, and in some ways this team reminds me of the Marques Johnson, Bridgeman and Winters teams under Nellie. And Nellie took that system to GS with Mullen and Hardaway. Fast, up tempo and loved the 3 ball

Glad to see the town engaged with the team again. My ex brother I law and 2 other guys and I split season tickets in the late 70’s and the MECCA was always loud and packed and Major Goosblys across from the arena was always a great bar. Great memories, and in some ways this team reminds me of the Marques Johnson, Bridgeman and Winters teams under Nellie. And Nellie took that system to GS with Mullen and Hardaway. Fast, up tempo and loved the 3 ball
Milwaukee will support a winner. If the Bucks and Brewers are even close go good fans will come out. Just been that they have been so bad in the past for so long fans just gave up on them. I know people will say fans should support teams in good and bad times thing is Bucks have sucked for 15 years straight hard to support a team that at best was a 7th-8th seed in a season and out of playoffs 1st series.

Milwaukee will support a winner. If the Bucks and Brewers are even close go good fans will come out. Just been that they have been so bad in the past for so long fans just gave up on them. I know people will say fans should support teams in good and bad times thing is Bucks have sucked for 15 years straight hard to support a team that at best was a 7th-8th seed in a season and out of playoffs 1st series.
Those teams in end late 70’s were damn pedestrian but the MECCA was always packed and loud. Any town supports a winner

Go by max capacity attendance this year Bucks were second in NBA with 101.5% at 17,602 a game.

Back